Join Our Team
We still like to think of ourselves as the young guns shaking up the status quo of business development in the creative industries.
In reality we’re now 6 years old. From our inception we refused to toe the line of mediocre service, out-dated thinking and mindless cold calling, and nothing has changed there.
What has changed over the past 6 years is that we’re a little more grown up, and that means:
- Greater and more varied progression opportunities
- More money to reward and retain our excellent team
- Monthly team social outings
- Beer o’clock on a Friday
- MacBook Airs for everyone
- The ability to support and contribute to charities that have a personal connection to individuals in our business
- Monthly training and development opportunities at every level
To date we’ve believed that the best way to grow our business is from within.
The shining stars who are endlessly capable and have naturally strategic minds are offered the opportunity to contribute to the growth, diversification and future of The Future Factory in record time. With this in mind we only currently recruit at Junior Account Manager or Account Manager level.
If you’d like to work hard, learn fast, and be part of a diverse team with a hungry spirit, please email Hazel O’Brien to receive a copy of the Account Manager job spec and application details.