Winning pitches is the life blood of an agency. You can grow business organically but it’s impossible to replicate the motivation and reputational boost that comes from a pitch win.
In a fully interactive and participative session, we will explain why the ‘right answer’ to a brief is only one part of how to win a pitch. We’ll explain not only how best to get to the right answer, but also the other component parts of a successful response, share best practice and extensive client-side experience.
Throughout the session, you will be asked to capture thoughts and actions that you will take back to your agency to ensure that the workshop helps you to start winning more pitches.
Who is this course aimed at?
Anyone within the creative agency environment who is responsible for running the pitch process, or signing-off pitch submissions.
Likely to be at Board or Account Director level.
Key learning outtakes
1. Why the ‘right answer’ is only part of what it takes to win a pitch
2. A full understanding of the other key elements
3. A full understanding of the client perspective in the pitch situation
4. A mechanism against which to review your own agency’s performance
5. A tailored action-list that you will develop in the session to take back to your agency
Trainers: Chris Wood and Ken Kelling